Tuesday 20 February 2018

Escape

Sometimes it all gets too much. Whether that is stress at school, stress at home, problems with friends, or internal issues like mental health or self-confidence - they can all become overwhelming.

I often find myself in the state of wanting to escape. Wanting to fly across the world away from all of my problems, lie on a beach in the summer heat and relax. But unfortunately this isn't as easy as you'd hope.

Or I could get in a car and drive and drive and drive along beautiful roads with the sun shining and music blasting. But having passed my test only a week ago, this isn't hugely possible.

The question is what to do then.

I don't have a solution, only thoughts. I talk to myself like a friend or parent or even counsellor would talk to me. This is because I know they'd say what I need to do is:

- Plan something to look forward to
- Do something that relaxes me
- Spend time with my friends
- Do something I enjoy.
- Yoga or meditation

But sometimes these all feel impossible.

So how can I escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment